If you have any other questions that you’d like to ask, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our sales team at +603-7981 2492
- Can I view the products before purchasing?
- Yes, please drop by our showroom during store hours to take a look at our collection!
- Do your products come from sustainable resources?
- Our products are sourced from sustainable resources wherever possible.
- Is the furniture safe and tested?
- Yes, our furniture are tested to ensure the safety and quality of our goods.
- How often do we need to test our items?
- Lab test reports are valid for one year. Sometimes, the items are tested several times in a year to ensure the continuous quality of the paint, structure and various items
- Who tests the furniture and who endorses the quality?
- We have several lab that endorses the quality of our products. SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services Co Ltd, Centre Testing International Corporation and Australasian Furnishing Research & Development Institute Limited just to name a few.
- Can I send items as gifts?
- Most definitely! Please advise us of the event, and when and how you would like your purchase delivered. If you would like us to wrap the product, additional charges will apply.
- How do I purchase online?
- If you would like to purchase a product online, select your desired quantity then click the “Add to Cart” to add it to your shopping cart. You can add as many products as you like to your shopping cart, and edit the quantities and products by clicking on “Shopping cart” in the menu at the top of the page. When you would like to proceed to payment, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” in the “Shopping Cart” page to finalise your purchase order.
- Can I change or cancel my purchase after I’ve finalised the sale?
- If you wish to cancel an order made online you may only do so within 24 hours of placing it by sending an email to us at email@example.com or calling us on + 603 7981 2492.
- Who do I contact if I require help or have any questions about online purchasing with Hide&Sleep?
- Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +603 7981 2492 during store opening hours and we’ll be happy to help!
- Can I order over the phone?
- Yes, simply ring us on +603 7981 2492 during store hours.
- Where do you deliver?
- Currently, we only deliver anywhere within Klang Valley. Please refer to the Delivery & Assembly page for more info
- How long will I have to wait for delivery?
- Items in stock are usually delivered within 14 days. Please check individual products for availability.
- When will I be contacted to arrange delivery?
- We’ll call you within 2-3 working days of placing your order to arrange your delivery date. If we’re waiting for stock we’ll let you know as soon as it arrives.
- What days do you deliver?
- Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm. Special requests can be made for Saturday but it is dependent on availability of staff.
- Can I request a specific delivery date and time?
- We usually have a fixed delivery schedule but if you require a specific date and time, please let our staff know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Will I need to stay at home all day to take delivery?
- No, we will give you an approximate delivery time when we ring you to confirm delivery date.
- Can you assist me to assemble the furniture?
- Yes we can arrange to have someone put everything together for you. Please refer to the Delivery & Assembly page for charges. Please note: You must keep the original packaging if you think you will return your item/s.
- Can you dispose of my old furniture?
- No, however you can contact your local municipal council or multiple NGOs to make arrangements.
- Can I change my delivery time?
- Yes, as long as you provide us with 2 working days notice, otherwise there will be a RM50 failed delivery charge.
- What if I miss my delivery?
- Your item/s will be returned to the warehouse and a RM50 failed delivery fee will be payable before we can re-arrange delivery.
- Can I pick up my purchases?
- Yes, you can collect your items by prior appointment from our showroom. Collection is usually available between 10.30am and 4pm, Monday to Saturday, excluding Public Holidays.
- Do you offer “rush” delivery services?
- If we have the stock in our warehouse, we can make arrangements to make a “rush” delivery service if situation permits. Additional charges may apply.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Can I return an item if I’m not happy?
- Yes, as long as you let us know within 14 days of receipt and it is unused, in perfect, saleable condition and in its original packaging. Return transportation will be borne by you. Please refer to our terms and conditions page.
- If I return an item will I get a full refund?
- Please refer to our terms and conditions page. Note: Any item/s that are returned without their original packaging, or not in a perfect or saleable condition, will not be refunded and you will be asked to collect from our warehouse.
- I’d like to furnish my kindergarten / childcare premises. Can you help?
- We would love to help you create your teaching and nurturing space! Please give us a call or email us to discuss.